Consider Making an Investment to Help Our Cause!
Your funds will be distributed to educate, support and sponsor those who are looking for help and do not know where to find it, and/or do not have the finances to secure help.
Your funds will be distributed as follows:
• Toward building the Transitional Living Quarters Account
• Help Sponsor those needing help who can't find or afford the help needed
3 Ways to Make an Investment
Maintain Non-profit Operations
Educate & Support Those Needing Help
Assist With Sponsorship for Individuals When Needed
Transitional Living Fund
A transitional living facility to provide a home with safe, structured and comprehensive life-skills environment for residents while they are rebuilding their lives.
Build Transitional Facility
Provide Life Coaches and Assistance
Amazon Smile Orders Donation
When you shop from Amazon, please consider going through Amazon.smile.com to place your order and choose Sierra’s Sanctuary, Inc. as your charity of choice. And Amazon will automatically donate 5% of its proceeds from your order to Sierra’s Sanctuary non-profit organization at no extra cost to you. So you can enjoy purchasing your items while actively taking part in helping to “Save-One-Soul-At-A-Time” to make this world a better place.
Sierra's Sanctuary is a faith based, nonprofit (501C3) organization that sponsors anyone with any addiction who is seeking help.
• Every hour in America 5 people die from overdose
• Over two million people are addicted to opiates
• Opiates is at the forefront, but all addictions need treated
• Many people who are looking for help don’t know where to find it
• If they do find it, most can’t afford it, as it averages at least $4,000.00 a month.
• Comprehensive recovery success usually requires one year.
• We focus on sending struggling/hurting people to faith based facilities who exist merely for the love of helping others, and who do NOT charge the residents. However, these facilities need to feed, clothe, pay utilities, provide study materials and pay quality staff to take care of these people. We want to help fund these facilities to keep them running as they are truly a necessity and blessing.
When people come together in times of disaster we can accomplish anything. What if each of us would invest just a little? Together, we can help to put an end to this crisis.
Learn more about your Investment
If you would like to join together with us to invest in others' lives, please be sure to make your contribution out to Sierra's Sanctuary, as no representative of Sierra's Sanctuary is to receive any contributions made to them personally. Also, since Sierra's Sanctuary is a 501C3, please include your email and/or address so that we may send you a thank you letter that can also be submitted for tax deduction.
In addition, Sierra's Sanctuary board members are volunteer positions. Therefore, with the exception of minimal costs expended for educational materials and website, all contributions are distributed toward helping those struggling with addictions. Together let’s put an end to addiction crisis.
If you would like to speak to a board member, please contact Sierra's Sanctuary
Amy Giovannone at 330-770-1366,
Andrea DeJacimo at 330-503-2142